- You requested information from us or made a contract with us for a product or service.
- If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in this regard on our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your wish to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you may request at any time that we stop sending you communications at the email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and as long as the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the different regulations regarding the conservation period will apply, in what is applicable to this treatment.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the time the user signs up until they unsubscribe.
Formas Únicas, SL does not authorize those under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (completion of web forms for requesting services, contact or by sending emails ). Therefore, people who provide personal data using these means formally state that they are over 14 years of age, leaving Formas Únicas, SL exempt from any liability for non-compliance with this requirement.
If your child who is under the established age limit has provided personal information to Formas Únicas, SL, please contact us in order to request the exercise of your applicable rights.
In those cases in which the services offered by Formas Únicas, SL are intended for children under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
7. Exercise of Data Protection Rights:
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of Formas Únicas, SL or email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Formas Únicas, SL if it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by Formas Únicas, SL for the exercise or defense of claims
- To oppose their treatment: Formas Únicas, SL will allow the data to be processed in the manner that you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, they must continue to be processed.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Formas Únicas, SL, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights:
Complain before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Formas Únicas, SL is treating your data, you may direct your complaints to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for this: Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights listed above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who has no right to receive it.
All requests will be resolved within the indicated legal period of one month. However, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. Data communication: provision of services.
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it in accordance with the GDPR.
We only allow such processors to process your data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in compliance with transparency, you can request a list of these companies that provide us services, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data Security.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, modified or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracting agents and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and we will notify you and the Control Authority in the event that a security breach occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34.